Friday 2 March 2012

First Blog





Hey everyone!!!!!

I have finally started blogging after much guidance from my best friend Lucy and her wonderful sister Rosie. I have never done this before so you may have to bear with me :)

As you should be able to tell from the headline, I am a baking mad maths student in my final year at Sheffield Hallam (hopefully this blog will be more about baking the maths though!). I got interested in baking through watching my beautiful Mum when I was a child and also through the lovely lady I sat next to on placement Linda (Hi! if you get round to reading this). I started doing cakes and cupcakes for friends’ birthdays around a year ago and it has just kind of snowballed :D. I am hoping to continue and get better and better but try not to get fat at the same time! Also me and a friend have a voucher for a decorating class in Worksop which we hope to use soon.

Anyhoo I am hoping to keep this blog to show off what I bake but also offer advice and tips and a few recipes.  I want to upload pictures of things I have recently made if the lovely Lucy will help me, so if you want to know about anything I’ve made don’t be shy to ask. I would like to use this blog to blog about the things I have recently made and plan to bake. Over the next few weeks I will be blogging about the following ( in no particular order :) ): Sunflower cupcakes, 2 tier birthday cakes, black forest gateaux, yummy scrummy chocolate cake and giant cupcakes.

Hope to see you again soon :)
Samantha Who (loves to bake) 

No comments:

Post a Comment