Monday 12 March 2012

Crazy About ....Cakecraft

Good afternoon everyone!

Hope you are all enjoying this lovely sunny day. I am going to keep this post short because I am at uni and meant to be doing my robotics assignment (Robotics? I don't know why I am studying it either!). Anyway I have just dragged Luke on a wander into the sunshine and visited the shop Crazy About . . .  Cakecraft recommended to be by my lovely friend Billie. It's on Castle Market for all of you Sheffield folk. And it is amazing! It is like an Aladdin's cave for baking and everything's at reasonable prices. It doesn't have a website otherwise I would have provided the link, but they do also have a shop in Chesterfield. 
Sooooo I think my next blog will be about all the wonderful bits I picked up today.

Back again in the next couple of days,

Samantha Who (Loves to Bake)

No comments:

Post a Comment